1. SDA act in all respects, is an agent for sellers of each lot only.
2. The highest bidder acceptable to the auctioneer shall be the Buyer, but if, during the sale or after the sale of a lot, The auctioneer considers that a dispute has arisen for any reason the auctioneer has the option to cancel the sale or re-offer the item for sale. In all disputes the auctioneers decision is final.
3. If after the sale the auctioneer finds he has missed a reserve on an item, he will have the option to cancel the sale or offer the item at the reserve price.
4. SDA Reserves the right to refuse admission to the auction or refuse bids.
5. The auctioneer can refuse bids and advance the bidding as they see fit.
6. The seller shall be entitled to place a reserve on any lot over €50 and the auctioneer will bid on the buyers behalf up to the reserve amount. If the item is not sold at the reserve on the first week the reserve will be halved on the second week and waived completely if we offer it for sale in the third week. So if you want to not have your reserve reduced please remove your item on the Friday or Saturday after the sale.
7. SDA will have the right to withdraw, divide or combine any lot as they see fit.
8. The buyers and sellers premium on general sales items is 20% of the hammer price.
9. VAT will be added to your bill at a rate of 23% on the fees only.
10. A minimum fee of 5 euros will apply to each lot for vendors and buyers or 20% which-ever is higher. This is to cover the cost of cataloguing each item.
11. The auction reserves the rights to ask for deposits from customers in certain situations at the auctioneers discretion.
12. SDA will do its very best to be honest, truthful and transparent when describing goods verbally and in the catalogue. Although all statements are an opinion and are not statements of facts, nor should be relied upon as such. Neither the seller or SDA is responsible for any statements as to the authorship, origin, date, age, attribution, genuineness or provenance of any lots or errors in the description.
13. All goods are sold as seen with no warranty, return or exchange and we strongly en-courage buyers to ask for condition reports on lots prior to the auction and make there own determination on condition prior to bidding.
14. No lots can be removed from the auction during the sale and all lots must be paid in full prior to removal following the auction. All bills must be settled in full and no credit is offered to any client.
15. If a reserve is left on an item for sale and the item does not sell the auctioneer will have the option to re-enter the item in the following sale at no or a lower reserve or remove the item to be held for collection.
16. Any goods unsold and left in the auction for more than 3 weeks will be sold and the proceeds given to charity or will be disposed of or recycled, with no recourse from the owner. Also good that were left but deemed not fit for auction will be disposed of after 3 weeks if they are not collected by the vendor.
17. SDA accepts payments in cash and card only.
18. All purchases from the Thursday auction must be paid in full by 1pm on Monday and for a timed auction finishing on Sunday by the following Wednesday at 12.30 Unpaid invoices will be cancelled and the item will be entered in to the following sale.
19. On bids left on the book, you must be registered on the Easylive platform and have gone through their verification procedure.
20. Any items left to be cleaned or repaired by Mint Condition is a contract between mint condition and the client and is not the responsibility of SDA. SDA will not be respon-sible for any disputes with Mint Condition. Mint condition is a contract between Mint Condition and the client
21. S.D.A reserves the right to refuse admission to its premises or auction services.
22. We will hold goods that have been paid for without charge for 12 days starting on the day after the auction for Collection. If lots are not collected within 12 days on the thirteenth day a storage charge will then be applied at a rate of €5 a lot for smaller lots and €10 a lot for Furniture and bigger items. This charge will be applied weekly until the goods are collected. Prior to collecting goods after the 12th day you will need to pay the storage charge before the goods are released. These rules also applies to goods being collected by couriers. If you do buy from our sale please ensure you can collect with 12 days or be prepared to pay storage charges. As soon as the storage charges exceed the hammer price of the goods they will be re-auctioned to offset against the storage charges. There will be no warning or reminders.
23.Any items left on our premises for more than 3 months will be resold with immediate effect to cover our cost for storage of those goods